- Prof. Agata Jurkowska-Gomułka, Editorial foreword
- Katalin J. Cseres, The Regulatory Consumer in EU and National Law? Case Study of the Normative Concept of the Consumer in Hungary and Poland
- Marek Rzotkiewicz, National Identity as a General Principle of EU Law and its Impact on the Obligation to Recover State Aid
- Ermal Nazifi, Petrina Broka, Grounds for Private Enforcement of Albanian Competition Law
- Dariusz Aziewicz, Resale Price Maintenance in Poland – Further Steps to Its Liberalization or Stuck in a Status Quo?
- Ilona Szwedziak-Bork, Energy Security as a Priority for CEE countries. Is the King Naked?
- Joanna Piechucka, Design of Regulatory Contracts – Example of the Urban Transport Industry
- Anna Laszczyk, What Are the Directions in the Enforcement of Polish Competition Law – Review of a Series of New Polish Soft Law Guidelines
- Anna Konert, Piotr Kasprzyk, 2015 Amendments to the Aviation Law Act
- Zurab Gvelesiani, The First Cartel Discovered on the Georgian Market. Case Comment to the Decision of 14 July 2015 on the Car Fuel Commodity Market (Order No 81 of the Chairman of the Georgian Competition Agency)
- Silvia Sramelova, Gas Insulated Switchgear Cartel in the Slovak Republic
- Orhan M. Çeku, Mentor Q. Shaqiri, Anti-Competitive Agreements according to Kosovo’s Law on the Protection of Competition – Case Study of the Insurance Market
- Łukasz Grzejdziak, Regulacja finansowania usług publicznych w Europie [Regulation of Financing Public Services in Europe], Wolters Kluwer Business, Warsaw 2015, 563 p.
Reviewed by Aleksander Werner
- Marta Michałek, Right to Defence in EU Competition Law: The Case of Inspections, University of Warsaw Faculty of Management Press, Warsaw 2015, 431 p.
Reviewed by Marta de Bazelaire de Ruppierre
- Ahtii Sarenpää and Karolina Sztobryn (eds), Lawyers in the Media Society. The Legal Challenges of the Media Society, Rovaniemi 2016, 231 p.
Reviewed by Mateusz Balcerzak
- Guest Lecture: Peter Behrens, The Continuing Relevance of Ordoliberal Thinking in European Competition Policy and Law, 27 January 2016 (Q&A Session)
- Guest Lecture: Paul Nihoul, Freedom of Choice as a Possible Paradigm for Competition Law, 17 December 2015 (Q&A Session)
- First National Consumer Conference, Katowice (Poland), 9–10 May 2016.
Reported by Anna Janosz
- The Energy Forum of Science and Economy, Warsaw (Poland), 21–22 January 2016
Reported by Michał Domagała
- Changes in the Polish Postal Sector, Łódź (Poland), 9 December 2014
Reported by Marcin Kraśniewski
- CARS Activity Report 2015
Reported by Ewelina D. Sage
- Center for Competition Law and Consumer Protection, Tbilisi (Georgia)
Reported by Solomon Menabdishvili
- Articles in YARS 2008–2015
- Entire Volume