- Victoria Daskalova, Regulating Unfair Trading Practices in the EU Agri-food Supply Chain: a Case of Counterproductive Regulation?
- Katharina Voss, The Interaction Between Public and Private Enforcement of EU Competition Law: a Case Study of the Swedish Booking Cases
- Marta Mackiewicz, The Condition of Fault in Private Enforcement of Competition Law – a Comparative Analysis of U.S. v. Polish and European Approach
- Ákos Réger, András M. Horváth, Abuse of Dominance in the Case-law of the Hungarian Competition Authority – a Historical Overview
- Anna Laszczyk, Anticompetitive Patent Settlements – Where Are We Ten Years After the European Commission’s Pharmaceutical Inquiry?
- Giulia Schneider, Designing Pro-Competitive Research Data Pools: Which EU Competition Remedies for Research Data Silos in Digital Markets?
- Jan Polański, Dawn Raids and the Role of Forensic IT in Antitrust Investigations
CASE LAW REVIEWS
- Adrian Bielecki, Into the Grey Zone. What Do We (Don’t) Know About Types of Concentrations Between Undertakings Under EU law After Austria Asphalt?
- Bartosz Targański, Is Selective Distribution Possible on the Internet? On Restrictions of Online Search Advertising and Online Sales in the Guess Case
- Hana Kováčiková, A Definition of Digital Markets by the Slovak Antimonopoly Office – Has the Boat to Digitalisation Already Sailed?
- Małgorzata Polkowska, Global Governance of Air and Space: Institutions, Law, Management and Policy, Warsaw 2019. Reviewed by Jan Walulik
- International Academic Conference: Security and Regulation of the Energy Market, University of Łódź, 23–24 May 2019. Reported by Michał Pytkowski
- ASCOLA Central Europe Chapter webinars series, ‘Competition Law Enforcement and Covid-19: Developments in Central Europe’, June–July 2020. Reported by Laura Zoboli and Maciej Bernatt