- Editorial foreword
- Patrycja Szot, The Polish Leniency Programme and the Implementation of the ECN+ Directive Leniency-related Standards in Poland
- Katalin J. Cseres, The Implementation of the ECN+ Directive in Hungary and Lessons Beyond
- Giacomo Dalla Valentina, Competition Law Enforcement in Italy after the ECN+ Directive: the Difficult Balance between Effectiveness and Over-enforcement
- Marialaura Rea, New Scenarios of the Right of Defence Following Directive 1/2019
- Mária T. Patakyová, Independence of National Competition Authorities – Problem Solved by Directive 2019/1? Example of the Antimonopoly Office of the Slovak Republic
- Hana Kováčiková, Directive (EU) 2019/1 as Another Brick into Empowerment of Slovak Market Regulator
- Gintarė Surblytė-Namavičienė, Implementing the ECN+ Directive in Lithuania: Towards an Over-enforcement of Competition Law?
- Jagna Mucha, Heading Towards an Effective Mechanism for the Protection of Collective Interests of Consumers – Some Comments on the Proposal for a Directive on Representative Actions
- Mario Libertini, Cumulative Enforcement of European and National Competition Law and the Ne Bis In Idem Principle. Case Comment to the Judgement of EU Court of Justice of 3 April 2019 Powszechny Zakład Ubezpieczeń na Życie S.A. v Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Konkurencji i Konsumentów (Case C-617/17)
- Kathryn McMahon, Collective Proceedings for Damages in UK Competition Law. Case Comment to the Judgment Merricks v Mastercard  EWCA Civ 674
- Vasiliki Fasoula, Extending the Principle of Economic Continuity to Private Enforcement of Competition Law. What Lies Ahead for Corporate Restructuring and Civil Damages Proceedings after Skanska? Case Comment to the Judgement of the Court of Justice of 14 March 2019 Skanska Industrial Solutions and others (Case C-724/17)
- Jan Szczodrowski, The Principles of Article 102(c) TFEU in Cases of Non-exclusionary Secondary Line Discrimination on Grounds Other than Nationality. Case Comment to the Judgment of EU Court of Justice of 19 April 2018 Meo-Serviços de Comunicações e Multimédia (C-525/16)
- Anna Piszcz and Adam Jasser (eds.), Legislation Covering Business-to-business Unfair Trading Practices in the Food Supply Chain in Central and Eastern European Countries, Warszawa 2019.
Reviewed by Václav Šmejkal
- Third Annual Conference: Innovation Economics for Antitrust Lawyers. London, 1 March 2019.
Reported by Marcin Mleczko
- Cartel Facilitating as a Special Form of Participation in Anticompetitive Agreements under EU and Polish Competition Law. Warsaw, 3 April 2019.
Reported by Artur Szmigielski
- Articles in YARS 2008–2018
- Entire Volume